this made class cool today

freako104

had forensics and as a joke the teacher mentioned types of evidence then said something about a coconut laden swallow and its velocity. noone said anything then when he mentioned Monty Python I had just one question: African or European? he and I were the only ones who thought that funny but dammit it made class cool! I thought so anyway. a teacher referencing MP has got to be cool

Yes, considering how it's so over-quoted. :alienhuh:

*loves Monty Python, but not that hideous piece of crap known as the Monty Python Sell-out AKA Holy Grail. :sick: :p

I never had a teacher cool enough to quote monty python :(

Although I did have one that resembled John Cleese in Basil Fawlty mode.......Poor woman :lloyd:

Oz said:
Although I did have one that resembled John Cleese in Basil Fawlty mode.......Poor woman :lloyd:

It's truly frigtening what generations of in-breeding will do to a country. :buck:

*runs very far, very fast and ducks and covers behind a group of large, italian soccer players*

Camelyn said:
It's truly frigtening what generations of in-breeding will do to a country. :buck:

*runs very far, very fast and ducks and covers behind a group of large, italian soccer players*

There is no inbreeding in the United Kingdom!

Erm, with perhaps the exception of -

The Royal Family
The Tory Party
The Labour Party
Their is a rumour that all the Liberal Democrats come from a small village on the coast of Aberdeenshire (so make yer own judgement).
Anyone with a Hyphenated Sirname.
Anyone whose father attended Eton.
Folks from Cornwall are pretty suspect.
We don't mention Wales.
Anyone who calls their parents Mater and Pater may be of suspect lineage.
Anyone who wears Tweed clothing.
Yelling "Wot-ho" and "Tally-Ho" may arouse suspicion.

But apart from those......our bloodline is very clean :)

Normally I would exact a terrible revenge.......but Cam looks so happy behind 11 Italian soccer players, I can't bring meself to do it...

Oz said:

Normally I would exact a terrible revenge.......but Cam looks so happy behind 11 Italian soccer players, I can't bring meself to do it...

Ahhh. Thanks for the clarification/qualification. Obviously you all have that nasty little problem completely under control now :D

thanks Oz! :ladysman: You're the bestest, bestest in the whole wide world!

*Happily skips off to play with her 11 new friends*

IDLEchild said:
Yes he has to be. Surprising many people didn't get that classic MP reference.

I used to not to. Then gf, Justin and Les convinced me to watch some movies about them.

BeardofPants said:
Yes, considering how it's so over-quoted. :alienhuh:

*loves Monty Python, but not that hideous piece of crap known as the Monty Python Sell-out AKA Holy Grail. :sick: :p

The Holy Grail? A piece of crap? A sellout?!?

How dare you??!?! I fart in your general direction, you empty-headed son of a pig-farmer!! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of Elderberries!!!

Oz said:

Erm, with perhaps the exception of -

The Royal Family
The Tory Party
The Labour Party
Their is a rumour that all the Liberal Democrats come from a small village on the coast of Aberdeenshire (so make yer own judgement).
Anyone with a Hyphenated Sirname.
Anyone whose father attended Eton.
Folks from Cornwall are pretty suspect.
We don't mention Wales.
Anyone who calls their parents Mater and Pater may be of suspect lineage.
Anyone who wears Tweed clothing.
Yelling "Wot-ho" and "Tally-Ho" may arouse suspicion.

But apart from those......our bloodline is very clean :)

I wear twee ... Hey wait a minute !!!!!

Yesterday, my history teacher quoted The Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy("42") noone got it except me and one of the girls... :(

Kawaii said:
Yesterday, my history teacher quoted The Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy("42") noone got it except me and one of the girls... :(

damn I havent had a teacher quote that book :( but still thta has to be a kick ass teacher

MrBishop said:
The Holy Grail? A piece of crap? A sellout?!?

How dare you??!?! I fart in your general direction, you empty-headed son of a pig-farmer!! Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of Elderberries!!!

Where's that damned Spanish Inquisition when you need it? Cue! CUE!

And now for something completely different. :tardbang:

Kawaii said:

Got a girlfriend already? If not, it sounds like you might soon if you play your cards right.

Back