This might sound stupid but.....

markjs

Banned
If anyone believes, and has a second, say a little prayer for me and my family about our return trip from Honolulu, both for our safety and to help me not freak out. I just hate flying! I know it's silly, but I'd feel better to know someones is pulling for us. Flying is safe and I should just tough it out but it's a bitch, and one of those things I'll probably always struggle with. Seems silly even to me that I can ride 70MPH on a motorcycle without fear, but can't fly. So anyway, just humor me guys :)

BTW we scattered my fathers ashes into the water on Waikiki beach tonight. He is resting in the place he loved best. This was my one real reason to come.

You're not freaked. You're just having a hard time at the moment.
And we'll try to make you feel better where possible! :)

If your father loved this place and you haven't spent much time there I say see if you can stay a little longer to explore what your father loved about it.

Funny, my father is still alive but never really loved anything so strongly as he does airplanes :D If he ever dies I should probably scatter his ashes from a plane as I'm parachuting out of it.

I hope you have a safe trip back and have found a way to do right by your father.

Back