This one's for the parents

FluerVanderloo said:
All I know about how he feels is this: Dee talked to him on the phone the other day about all of it, and he told her "I'm not worried about it, because I won't be with her forever." Of course, she's not going to tell me if there was any good coming from him, though.
ok...let's jump to those conclusion then. i am in complete agreement.

Loo here's the deal.

The parental rights should be legally transferred to the girls Mom. Basically if the child isn't to be given away like so much unwanted flesh through adoption then the Grandparents should be the legal guardians.

The brat child Father should be shooed away from this young 'woman' and she certainly should be made to take some responsibility for the fruit of her womb.

Really an abortion would solve the issue.
It is still in the first trimester!!!

A 90 LB 14 year old can pop out a brat just fine.
(heh tie her tubes lol)

I agree with Gonz. Except for the charges against Justin thing, they are the same age and in most states that's okay. Even if the adoption goes to Amanda's mother. I also think that this girl should needs some SERIOUS discipline if she is treating her mother this way. My cousin acted like that and ended up in an institution (after the boot camp didn't work) and held there for a long time. Unfortunantly, it only worked for a few months. Her 4 children now have a better life without her, let alone the 2 abortions and 1 miscarriage.

Gonz said:
Adoption.

A life time of sad rememberences. (consequencces)

A better life for the child.

edit: oh, and charges brought against Justin. She's 14.

whoa! i agree with gonz 100%.
adoption is the best option ... why condemn the kid to a lifetime of bad teenage parents. not that all teenage parents are bad, mind you. my cousin turned out to be a great teen parent. but from what you described, amanda & justin don't seem cut out for it.

justin's mom is idiotic. providing condoms was a good thing, but then she should've realized pregnancy is the result of two people having sex. justin has parental DUTIES whether he wants those "parental rights" or not.

Back