This place rocks

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I just want to take a minute to say something. This place has been great. I've only been a member for a couple months, but you all make me feel very welcome, seem to actually read what I post, and don't criticize me any more than you should. I just want to say Thank you. To all of you, to fury, and to all the mods here. This place is more a part of my life now than is probably healthy.

:headbang:

glad to see you like it here :)

is it unhealthy when i get the shakes if i don't get an otc fix every hour or so? :D :D

YAY! Another addict!

When I first started coming here at work (btw I am not at work now, i am at brainsoft's) I thought "I can go there when I have nothing to door when I need a quick break" now I have this place open all the time and come and post between almost everyday transaction I perform! :eek:

Has OTC been in your dreams yet?

Not yet. But I drive an hour to work and back, and one of the first things I do when I get home is check the board, see what everyone has had to say. I do manage to refrain from checking it in the morning, so far. I wait til I get to work, then it is usually the first thing I do here, after refilling my coffee of course.

Nixy said:
now I have this place open all the time and come and post between almost everyday transaction I perform! :eek:

Me too!! I post ... then I switch windows and work ... then I switch windows and bitchslap someone ... then I work ... then I watch luis twist some nipples ... then I ...

it's never-ending!! :D

routine: wake up, turn on puter (in case it is off), open browser, open otc.
reply......reply.........replyx100 go eat something .......reply........reply.......

:headbang:

hehehe .... I love it here too .. not so much of the bullshit you get at other joints ...

*group hug*

*group fondle*

*group grope*

that's what I love most ;)

I need to sto the morning vists though cause I am getting to be later and later to work everyday...

I can honestly say that most mornings I look forward to going to work. There are some days that I regret coming in after i get here, but they are few and far between.

Back