This sucks a bit

Jeslek

Banned
Well, my brother (18) and I have this little competition going to see who has been to the most countries in the world... So far I'm leading, but only by two. However, in two weeks my parents, sister, and him are leaving for Florida and a cruise in the Caribbean, and they will be visiting Bahamas and so on...

I though, have to stay behind cuz I'm in university and have exams that period. My parents offered to take me and pay for that, but I can't. :( So I will be missing out on a week long cruise in the Caribbean and my brother will likely catch up to me in countries visited.

GAH.

Actually this stuff fascinates me... I'd love to see pictures. Those are my old passports though and none of them are valid anymore. A few years ago I went through a lot of passports. These days I don't travel that much anymore.

bali is indonesia ;)

and it just struck me how dangerous titles of threads are which have the word "suck" in them....especially if they are started by Jerrek...
i just realized how unprepared i was when i started reading this thread. i could have gotten severe mental damage...

Yeah, you Scottish prick! What would you know anyway?! You're practically a fuckin' Italian!

ciao. ;)

ipmoof said:
Yeah, you Scottish prick! What would you know anyway?! You're practically a fuckin' Italian!

ciao. ;)

Well if I can be called English by people then I'm calling Malaysians indonesians so go blow a donkey gimpboy :mad: :nuts:

ipmoof said:

ciao. ;)

My bf is the opposite :D

He is Italian but looks Scottish or something!!!!

He has reddish hair and his facial hair is very red (his hair on his head used to be very red too he said)...

Back