This thread is for PT

PrincessLissa said:
I use a ceramic mug when I drink coffee. Or I take my Power Puff Girl mug to be filled at Starbucks. :grinyes:
I have a lovely harper blue coffee mug that I've used for years and years (a shiny nickel for the first person who gets the sub-reference :D ).

i like to use all of my coffee mugs...especially the funky ones but i have a beer mug. i use this mug for beer and nothing else and i use nothing else for beer.

A stone beer mug? Interesting... seems like the flavor would get into the stone and color the flavor of other beers you poured into it.

Inkara1 said:
A stone beer mug? Interesting... seems like the flavor would get into the stone and color the flavor of other beers you poured into it.
it's well glazed. but the stone turns the temperature of the beer so it's general temperature stays cooler longer. it has a groovy handle and it holds roughly 20 ounces :D

We buy styrofoam cups by the 100s, about once a month. (12oz at Sam's club)
4-adults, and 3 kids, it cut's way down on the dishwasher use, and
pays for it's self in electric savings.
We burn, (see other thread about garbage)
We also use quite a few paper towels, paper/and styrofoam plates, and bowls too.

so if you burn styrofoam
you are so wiping out the ozone layer
you are prolly single handedly responsible
for the skin cancer TG will get

Winky said:
so if you burn styrofoam
you are so wiping out the ozone layer
you are prolly single handedly responsible
for the skin cancer TG will get
LOL, I knew that was coming somewhat, but I figure the
other end of the spectrum would be the ones to do it. :lol2:

Eh, if it ain't skin cancer, it'll be something else.
We's all gotta die some day. :evilcool:

Winky said:
I sense a certain thermodynamic fallacy there
but nevah mind...
yeah...you would think that the stone would rob the beer of it's coldness but i'm telling you it doesn't...or maybe i just throw 'em back too fast :blush:

Back