This WILL be the end of me

Oh good lord I was a bitch when I was sleep deprived and studying...thank god I was never really sex deprived while in school...I woulda been unbearable!

Man I couldn't imagine needing that much sleep. I find the 4 hours or so of sleep I get a day to be a big waste of time :(

I need 6 hours, that's when I function best. Of course, being a lazy bitch, I always sleep much more whenever I have the chance, thus fucking up my day, but what can I say. I just love sleeping.

I loooove sleep too. I usually get around 7 hours during the week and at least 9 on the weekends.

I find it's not only a function of amount of sleep but the time that I get up. I can get 8 hours of sleep during the week, get up at 6am and be exhausted...I can get 8 hours of sleep on the weekend, get up at 10am and be well rested.

I'm not better rested with more sleep. Like Aunty Em, I can get a pretty good headache if I sleep to much. It's worth it. :p

So, I just installed AVAST and it found 14 trojan horses...I guess I shouldn't be such a cowboy and, in Inky's words, "ride the internet bareback" anymore.

Back