this would be a good day to get stinking drunk

fury said:
Not funny. Very fucking NOT funny. :thumbdn:

had me puzzled at first...thinking wtf? i didn't realize

guys, it just isn't workin' out for me here...have a good one :headbang:

I just came back to see that my username was removed as I requested.

One final comment. Whether I was getting drunk or not is not the issue. It would have been perfectly ok if I had been getting drunk. Luis is the one you have to thank for the "I am getting stinking drunk" threads. The only difference is that he was actually surfing the board drunk, but I wasn't. Since I am over 21, getting drunk or not getting drunk doesn't mean heck of a lot. It's my biz if ya catch my drift.

You seem to have forgotten how much I've done for the site. Justin seemed to forget that I was the one who got him in as a mod. Leslie, well who do you think cast that last vote to get you in? The logo, by Ris, I had a little something to do with that one getting voted in too. I voted for your logo over my own, buddy. :)

I sincerely want the board to grow and be a big success. Best of luck to you with the board. I really mean it.

Fury missed one of my ids. hehe.

This is prolly the last thing I'll ever say and it's to Justin. I don't expect any special gratitude or anything from you for helping to become a mod. I thought it would have been nice while I was leaving if you didn't post a smilie face like you are happy about it. I just don't get along with people here that well. It's not a matter of wanting or not wanting to leave. People just don't seem to like me anymore. There is nothing to be happy or gloat about and there is nothing to be sad about. It's just one of those things.

I am not going to act like some people would and say all kinds of ugly things out of anger. I am not angry and do not wish anyone bad things. It's just that I don't fit in like I used to and feel that it would be better to look for another board to hangout at. Thanks for listening to what I said and good luck. Fury may remove this member name too. Cyas.

lol@Kruz :laugh:

Yo-ho, let's open up and sing and ring the bells out.
Ding Dong' the merry-oh, sing it high, sing it low.
Let them know
The Wicked Witch is dead!

Back