those blue-screens don't seem so bad now...

ris

if m$ could make this a a real computer error i'd me a muuuuch happier man :D

Attachment(s):

thegoodbsd.jpg, 39.43kb

14_1029682589.jpg

I want that Tshirt!

If someone can get me one... I promise to wear it and send a photo...

dude, probly MuFu has a device to print shirts, or he knows a guy that have those.

well, i think you just copy the text, and then write it in a word processor, or some program to make it look just like it.

print the colour separations, and take that to some place that do that, so they can make the printing over the shirt.

Luis G said:
well, i think you just copy the text, and then write it in a word processor, or some program to make it look just like it.

print the colour separations, and take that to some place that do that, so they can make the printing over the shirt.

so simple, and yet so clever!

;)

Or you could press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard and paste it into Word or Paint and print it out. :D

That is a cool t shirt. If anyone had it, I thought Think Geek would but they don't. Maybe I should email them a special request?? :)

greenfreak said:
Or you could press the "Print Screen" button on your keyboard and paste it into Word or Paint and print it out. :D

That is a cool t shirt. If anyone had it, I thought Think Geek would but they don't. Maybe I should email them a special request?? :)

i don't think that an exception caught screen allows the "print screen" function.

Why are people so interested in the fucking shirt?! What is underneath the shirt is way more interesting... :headbang:

I think looking at that pic is giving me a bit of a... erm... :conehead: There we go!

Back