those damn girl scouts!

I'm afraid I do...:mope:

When I bought mine today it was a whole group of girls with their troop leader outside Canadian Tire selling cookies to people going into and coming out of the store. You should do that, it saves the door to door and gets rid of the cookies lickity split.

I dunno, it's not anywhere near built yet...they said it was going to be a super Target but we have our suspicions that it's just going to be a regular one.

I whole box is gone...my mom had a few but she worked 7am-7pm all weekend so I'm sure she didn't have many in the time she wa actually home and awake...I ate almost the WHOLE BOX :mope:

$4 CDN...that's like...$3.50 USD or something

And their so damn good who can resist! They're done selling them around here. I usually stock on on their shortbreads love having them with a cup of tea. And the thin mints are good, and the carmel ones, and the peanut butter.....UGHHHHHHHHH, got me wanting GS cookies now! Thanks ALL :grumpy: :retard3:

And their so damn good who can resist! They're done selling them around here. I usually stock on on their shortbreads love having them with a cup of tea. And the thin mints are good, and the carmel ones, and the peanut butter.....UGHHHHHHHHH, got me wanting GS cookies now! Thanks ALL :grumpy: :retard3:

We don't get all the fancy ones around it. It's actually "Girl Guides of Canada" not "Girl Scouts" here. They used to have boxes that were half oreo like cookies and half vanilla cookies with white cream...they may or may not still sell those I'm not sure...and now they have "chocolately mints" which I have been lead to believe resemble your "thin mints"...if we had so many kinds as you Americans I'd be in REAL trouble!

Back