Time to find a new vodka

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
2383371667_df5fc24e2d.jpg

Source

Damn, I liked that one.

who cares? what's a reproduction of an historic map gonna mean 30 years from now, when we've annexed mexico for their oil?

A lot of Mexicans up here claim, "we were here first." I think a few native Americans might beg to differ.

A lot of Mexicans up here claim, "we were here first." I think a few native Americans might beg to differ.

You are ignoring the fact that mexicans are the descendants of both native americans and spaniards.

well, gonz, how long does someone need to live on piece of land to lay claim to it? how long can someone be absent and re-claim? what if the aztecs tried to regain power? what then? huh? what would we do, especially now that heston is gone?

Lay claim all you want. If I, who was born in this land, can't claim it as my own, then neither can anyone else with the same credentials.

Maybe we ought to ask Guadalupe Hidalgo.

Isn't there an International law, that all the different countries land borders,
are supposed to remain the same now.

I thought like sometime after Israel was established, that, that took effect.

If a countries borders change, the is no sovereignty.

[beasty boys]You gotta fight, for your right, to soooovereinty[/beasty boys]

Absolut announced they are sorry for hurting some feelings and they suspended the ad.

But not everyone is happy over here either. Image says "Absolute says sorry". Notice the border wall on the 3rd map.

they oughta sue then

I mean the image I posted was made by the newspaper. They made it to mock Absolut (i.e. complains by americans made Absolut remove the ad, they please them by making a new ad with the border wall).

Back