Time to find a new vodka

then yep, Absolut outta sue the newspaper, for defamation of character...

why would they not?

then yep, Absolut outta sue the newspaper, for defamation of character...

why would they not?

Freedom of speech. Absolut shouldn't have taken down a mexican ad just to please americans. Hence the satire ad.

Satire is legal.

What's even offensive about it to you exactly?

I think the satire ad is in fact, more appealing (but not in a good way) to mexicans than the older one. :lol:

Freedom of speech. Absolut shouldn't have taken down a mexican ad just to please americans. Hence the satire ad.

I think the satire ad is in fact, more appealing (but not in a good way) to mexicans than the older one. :lol:

I'm talking about suing for the first one.
It's probably already caused drops in sales, then more on the second one.

Freedom of speech is fine, but if you play the game, sometime you have to "pay the piper" (deal with the repercussions)

This was a malicious act, and should be acted on.
If Absolut doesn't, then they are condoning it IMO.

a malicious act

you've got to be kidding. that's so "pussy alarmist," much in the same vein as those "PC police" you prolly complain about.

oh no, a spoof map, it's disrupting the social fabric of america. what shall we ever do?

seriously, dude, get over it. it's a joke. not a very well though out, or very funny joke, but it ain't no big deal.

Since there was an established border & two seperate governments already in place, with a treaty speling out who had what, it's not comparable.

Back