To all the Pappys here:

Cerise

Have a happy father's day!

And I'm wondering what is the best gift you've received or hope to receive?

(When I was a kid year after year my dad always swore that he was happy to have his family around him for a father's day supper. But I always suspected he had his eye on a Ronco Pocket Fisherman.) ;)

Here's my message to all the pappys here:

Make it snappy, pappy!

Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

:laugh:

You guys are kind of yappy---but it makes me happy, even though I'm not a pappy.

Nice avatars, by the way.....

As you can see, this smilie is feeling kindof, well, crappy

:crap:

A.B.Normal said:
Unfortunately for you make it slappy :trout: pappy also rhymes .

:evilgrin:

Oh oh, you just wait till Nixy sees that! LOL

BTW, I wasn't scared of clowns till I saw your av...:bolt:

Aunty Em said:
Oh oh, you just wait till Nixy sees that! LOL

BTW, I wasn't scared of clowns till I saw your av...:bolt:

Oh I saw it, but I believe Inky deserved it and it's incredibly funny so AB isn't in trouble :D

I got some hand-drawn cards and a hug from my son.
That's plenty and far more than I could ask for from ANY store.

Dude, you are reinforcing the habit! Seriously you can now look forward to years and years of crappy gifts. And thanks - on behalf of the woman he will one day marry / date - she can now look forward to shit gifts too - appliances for anniversaries etc. Way to go ;)

(Seriously though, at that age it's probably the sweetest thing ever).

Got my dad some clothing stuff & treats for his late night movie watching habits. Of course my nephew insisted on opening (and keeping) most of the stuff.

AlphaTroll said:
Got my dad some clothing stuff & treats for his late night movie watching habits. Of course my nephew insisted on opening (and keeping) most of the stuff.

Why wouldn't your sibling teach your nephew that isn't the way the world works. He doesn't get other people's stuff just cause he likes it.

Nixy said:
Why wouldn't your sibling teach your nephew that isn't the way the world works. He doesn't get other people's stuff just cause he likes it.

Maybe they're trying to prepare the kid in case he gets a job offer in New Orleans.

Back