To think

Nearly every gurl in the kids collage is on birth control
even the fat ones
the legacy of the flower children

Winky said:
Nearly every gurl in the kids collage is on birth control
even the fat ones
the legacy of the flower children

Funny how fat people actually have a personality. Sometimes they even have a beautiful face. Isn't that strange?? I know, I know, I'm shocked, too.

Spirit said:
Funny how fat people actually have a personality. Sometimes they even have a beautiful face. Isn't that strange?? I know, I know, I'm shocked, too.

Fat chicks rule. And they fuck like rabbits too.

I'm a *fat chick* - I am considered that cuz I don't fit in to size 6. I got pregnant, more than once. And I f.... nm.

Pics?

I got pregnant, more than once. And I f.... nm.

Well, yeah, if you've been pregnant, the rest is assumed.

I like wimmen that have been pregnant. Any woman that's got through that, and still wants to fool about ...... has got to be having a good time.

Professur said:
You're PREGNANT?????

Congrats. I think....

It's not mine, is it?

I'm not pregnant, nor have I been, at least not that I'm aware of, but I don't fit into the whole size 6 thing either, therefore I'm considered a "fat chick" by some as well.

And I'm considered an egotistical, arrogant bastard by many, but Mum and Dad were married. They're used to being wrong. It doesn't even hurt them anymore.

Spirit said:
So if your kid listens to classical, he remains a virgin?

:D

(a virgin who gets beat up... perhaps)
Hm, mine listens to classical.

And metal. (nu-metal something's apparantly called these days)

And pop.

And rock.

And.. Just about anything, really.

So.. Well.

Starya said:
Hm, mine listens to classical.

And metal. (nu-metal something's apparantly called these days)

And pop.

And rock.

And.. Just about anything, really.

So.. Well.

I enjoy enriching my mind not my body with teenage hormones. Classical music brings peace and tranquility. Who doesn’t want to live in a cave in Siberia? C'mon Now... :confused:

Spirit said:
I'm a *fat chick* - I am considered that cuz I don't fit in to size 6. I got pregnant, more than once. And I f.... nm.
Tonksy said:
What she said.
Uki Chick said:
I'm not pregnant, nor have I been, at least not that I'm aware of, but I don't fit into the whole size 6 thing either, therefore I'm considered a "fat chick" by some as well.

Fat is in the eye of the beholder...My eye says size 16 and up.

Back