today marks for me

AlphaTroll said:
Hey kuddos Eric! Stick with it mate, yer a damned sight better than me.............funny giving up alcohol was far easier than the ciggies for me :shrug:

Yup....giving up the booze was a piece of piss compared to the ciggies.........I wouldn't care, but the booze was more fun!

Oz said:
Yup....giving up the booze was a piece of piss compared to the ciggies.........I wouldn't care, but the booze was more fun!

Yeah, gotta admit the booze was more fun - never did hear of anyone getting raucous & blaming it on ciggies.....ah well, I don't even smoke enough to really justify buying the stuff really.

HomeLAN said:
Nice work freako. Mnday will be one year for me, and yeah, it still sucks.

If you were to invest the money you save, it would suck a lot less when you looked at your year-end financial statement. It would be even more pronounced if you were in California, since taxes push the cost of a pack over $4 usually.

Inkara1 said:
If you were to invest the money you save, it would suck a lot less when you looked at your year-end financial statement. It would be even more pronounced if you were in California, since taxes push the cost of a pack over $4 usually.

WOW!!! That's like R30.52!!! A pack (20's) here costs R13.20 (roughly around US$ 1.73).

I am so happy the day is over and it went very well. I didnt get too many cravings today. thanks all :hug: all

Inkara1 said:

Yup. My savings will be buying me a new opteron box in April.

Back