todays deep thought

whoreable

Today I accidentally stepped on a snail on the sidewalk in front of our house. And I thought, I too am like that snail. I build a defensive wall around myself, a "shell" if you will. But my shell isn't made out of a hard, protective substance. Mine is made out of tinfoil and paper bags.

must be a bugger to get into your car with your shell. do you subsititute it for the hard metal 'shell' of the crumple-zone?

You know, i see what you're sayin, honestly and Luis, its sorta deep in reality. Just give the man a chance.

Justintime said:
You know, i see what you're sayin, honestly and Luis, its sorta deep in reality. Just give the man a chance.

actually it made me think a few minutes ago. nothing related to paper bags thou :D

today's new deep thought.

If you're a circus clown, and you have a dog that you use in your act, I don't think it's a good idea to also dress the dog up like a clown, because people see that and they think, "Forgive me, but that's just too much."

I was amazed to learn that there really is a Jack Handey. He was up with the SNL gang on stage to get their Emmy this year. Apparently, he's a writer or producer or some such.

whoreable said:
believe me i do. too bad i have heard them all :(

Bet you haven't. I've got some. I've got lots, actually. I'VE GOT AN ARMY OF QUOTES!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAH!

:blank:

Back