Today's Oprah Winfrey Show

Jeslek

Banned
Was .... err, interesting. It covered smart kids. They had this boy there that completed his high school diploma at age 10. He is now 13 and need a few more credits for his first university degree. Gee, you should hear him speak. His IQ is so high it isn't possible to measure it.

They also had a 6 year old piano prodigy, two teens (14 and 16) that rake in over $1,000,000 a year in income, a 12 year old whose paintings sell for more than $10,000 each, and more!

Very interesting show to see how gifted some people are. :)

http://www.oprah.com/tows/pastshows/tows_2002/tows_past_20020711.jhtml

that's pretty amazing. but from what i understand as these kids grow up, their peers end up catching up with age. maybe not in all cases, but in most.

nice touching subject. more importantly, YOU WATCH OPRAH?

ok, I'm beginning to seriously wonder about your machismo

Gonz said:

Stuff it :p :p I watch Oprah when my mom tells me it was interesting. :D

Gonz said:

LOL, you beat me to it. :D

Anyway, don't most kids like that end up burning out really fast and becoming street hobos or something?

or if not many of them probably become very self centered and arogant

i have to question ANYONE that watches oprah. you just droped down to a whole new level in my book.

do you really want to hand in your penis & scrotum (filled)? I thought not ;)

i don't watch any of those shows/channels...i can even work on my own car. does that mean i'm still a member of the male club?

. your preferences/orientation doesn't count against the man club until you become a queen. That's when I'll kick your ass, then we can discuss whether you're still a man. D

[b said:
]i don't watch any of those shows/channels...i can even work on my own car. does that mean i'm still a member of the male club?

Of course you're still a member of the club. You are about the least gay, gay guy most of us know.

[b said:
]i don't watch any of those shows/channels...i can even work on my own car. does that mean i'm still a member of the male club?

You mean you aren't? I thought the club only requred a penis and a scrotum. Once you start hanging with feminazis is when you lose membership...

Back