Today's Oprah Winfrey Show

Look, she has some very nice and informative programs sometimes. And just because I watch her doesn't make me less male ok? :yell: I still have a pointy thing that wants to fuck ok? :yell:

LastLegionary said:
Look, she has some very nice and informative programs sometimes. And just because I watch her doesn't make me less male ok? :yell: I still have a pointy thing that wants to fuck ok? :yell:

Yes, but the pointy thing doesn't decide if you're more male than others, and to be honest: watching Oprah? :p

Psycho said:
LastLegionary said:

Yes, but the pointy thing doesn't decide if you're more male than others, and to be honest: watching Oprah? :p
Versus complaining to a glass tube about a guy watching Oprah? :p

What glass tube? I'm a geek, I've got direct links with my brains which process the visual information coming from my computer :cool:

Yeah, your opinion matters because you're SO masculine right Unc? :D

download.php

Im glad I didnt clean up well on that shot. I could have dolled up hard with ribbons and whatnot... but I draw the line at lipstick.

well.. its nice to know that I cant score no matter what side of the plate I choose to bat from. Time to stagger off to the monastery.

Sorry Unc, maybe this would of been better...

Oh Nixy, thanks for the pic! All this time I had fantasized about unc, but never had I imagined he would be so...so stunningly handsome!

Those beautiful brown eyes and long flowing hair. I've set that picture of him as my background wallpaper and have printed out several copies to post around my house.

Now his luscious pouting lips and that playful look tantalize me no matter where I go. I've even got a copy in my car!

Well, I'd better go, writing this has me...well, flustered. O, if only he would love me, even for one second, I'd feel complete.

[b said:
]Sorry Unc, maybe this would of been better...

Oh Nixy, thanks for the pic! All this time I had fantasized about unc, but never had I imagined he would be so...so stunningly handsome!

Those beautiful brown eyes and long flowing hair. I've set that picture of him as my background wallpaper and have printed out several copies to post around my house.

Now his luscious pouting lips and that playful look tantalize me no matter where I go. I've even got a copy in my car!

Well, I'd better go, writing this has me...well, flustered. O, if only he would love me, even for one second, I'd feel complete.
Don't forget to mention the walnut cracking dimpled ass and lean racing horse striated thighs.

Back