Toilet Paper: Roll off the top or the bottom?

75renegade

Sort of another goofy poll I guess.

Can't figure out the bottom-rollers though, searchin' in the dark to get a piece. (spinnin' an' spinnin'........an' for what?)

I'm an' advocate for tp that rolls off the top!

Even been anal enough to reverse bottom-rollers settings in the 'guest' bath, to top rollin'!:D

Mostly only in my momma's guest bath..............she's so forgivin'!:)

if i get correctly what you mean, i also like tp rolling off the top. :confuse3:

btw, this could be a nice poll ;)

damn....... i guess the option to make it a poll is missing :(

Luis G said:

Yeah, ya figured me right bro, but I wasn't sure how to get an actual poll started.

At any rate, don't think it matters........we got one started anyhows!:D

75renegade said:
Luis G said:

Yeah, ya figured me right bro, but I wasn't sure how to get an actual poll started.

When posting a new thread, there's an option to make the thread a poll, then you select the number of options, and the caption of each option. Fairly simple.

I prefer top, but the kids seem to prefer on the sink, the back of the toilet, the floor, or wherever it lands. I'm seriously comtemplating a Toilet Paper Changing Class just to make sure they actually know how the toilet paper holder works.

we have 1 1/2 baths here and it never ceases to amaze me how often i have to change the roll...

When the Toilet Paper Seminar is over, we're heading to the kitchen, where we are going to learn the fine art of closing the cereal box, rolling up the chip bags, and tightening the lid on the pickle jar in the fridge, not leaving it just sitting on top. :mad:

Goddam wet pickle juice socks. :grumpy:

you got those too huh?
i got no one to blame but myself seeing as i'm the only one that eats pickles....

Oh yeah, that and the milk jug with exactly three drops of milk in it.

WHO put this back in the fridge?

Me.

WHY?

Cause it wasn't empty.

There are three drops of milk in this jug.

It wasn't empty.:shrug:

Just fucking kill me now someone, please?

After those, I'll be holding the Advanced Classses.

Dishes don't wash themselves. :eek:

and

Just because it don't smell, doesn't mean that shirt is clean.

Back