Tommorrow I wake up 35!?!

markjs

Banned
Yes it's my birthday this 5th day of November. I can hardly believe it. I just have to be greatful that I have people in my life that I love.

Happy Birthday to me :) :lol2: :drink:

Feel free to not wish me a happy birthday....I obviously wouldn't have posted this if I didn't want to draw attention to my special day, but I know I am not winning any popularity contests here.

More important than my birthday though is that I hope you all have a lovely day this Friday, November the 5th 2004.

I always say, "don't trust anyone over 30."

I should also point out, for fairness' sake, that the people who used to say that are all over 50 now.

Holy cripes, I woulda placed you at way younger; in fact I thought you were younger than me. Anyway, it's the 5th over here now, so :hbd: old man. ;)

Happy Birthday Mark!!!!!!! :kiss: :hump:

(Sorry about the... er humping there... force of habit!)

35! Still a wee babby...

And don't think like you haven't won friends and influenced people here... so far your posts have entertained me rather than annoyed or insulted!

Disliking your politics doesn't mean I don't wish you a happy birthday. In fact,

:band: *party2*

How's we get to be the same age with such different worldviews? *poke*

happy birthday man :beerbang:

Popularity (wether good or bad) in the RW forum is useless in the other forums ;)

hbdpink.gif

No takers?

Why would you say that, Rob? Aren't you 35 as well?

Precisely my point, he states.

*badump-bump* cymbal crash

unclehobart said:
No takers?

Why would you say that, Rob? Aren't you 35 as well?

Precisely my point, he states.

*badump-bump* cymbal crash
That's kind of like the post somewhere here at OTC where I said I rule my kids with an iron fist... then myself told I that I don't have any kids, and I told myself, "shush, you."

Back