Tomorrow is the "big day"...

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
Yes. It's my birthday then! :headbang:

I'll be 20 years then. And since almost all my friends are on holidays and stuff like that, almost nobody will be around to celibrate it with me :D

So! Everyone's invited! So grab that plane and get your asses over here...if you leave now, you'd just might make it :D

Cancel that: All my friends are on holidays.

Home alone, I guess. You're all invited, beer is on me :cocktail:

20 is a good age. Enjoy it. :headbang:

All my mates are turning twenty this year too... lots of drunkeness and much frolicking to be had. :D

insert penis here said:
20 is a good age. Enjoy it. :headbang:

All my mates are turning twenty this year too... lots of drunkeness and much frolicking to be had. :D

And that's different from being 19 because.....?

:D

Ahhh, I remember 19 quite fondly - 20 as well. 21 (legal drinking age in the US) best of all!!!

:cocktail: :cocktail: :cocktal:

Happy Birthday Shadow!!

Ahhh to be 20 again. Nahhh, I'd probably end up in Jail if I could do it all over again.

Happt Birthday! i can't wait to turn 19 in December because then I will be legal drinking age!

Nixy said:
Happt Birthday! i can't wait to turn 19 in December because then I will be legal drinking age!

:eek:

19?!

We have to be 16 around here :D
Not that I care a big deal about alcohol, but it is nice to be able to order a beer when you're somewhere :)

hehehe, legal age to BUY alcohol here is 18, however......there's no age limit to DRINK alcohol.

Yeah, same here. We thought the Germans did have some good ideas, so we used those :D

[edit: second one is beer and bratwürst :headbang:]

Yes! Me too. And technically it's July 30th around here....my first post on my birthday.

It's quite pathetic :D
Ah well! :cocktail:

Back