Tonks

AlphaTroll said:
New Kids On The Block - as any self respecting teenage chick of the late 80's / early 90's would know ;)

Ah with ya...........I thought it was one of those foriegn computer accronyms :retard2:

(and they my dear were the bastards who spawned all those godawful boy bands we see today)

Kill 'em :)

AlphaTroll said:
New Kids On The Block - as any self respecting teenage chick of the late 80's / early 90's would know ;)

(and they my dear were the bastards who spawned all those godawful boy bands we see today)

Should be edited to say "No self respecting human being on the face of the planet should know what this stands for"

AnomalousEntity said:
Should be edited to say "No self respecting human being on the face of the planet should know what this stands for"

But you're not a woman (or are you not a woman NOW? were you a teenage chick in the 90's???? hmmm?)

hi! i'm back. seems i had a slightly obsolete hard drive...2.1 gb...can't imagine why the thing carashed...now i have a nice new one that only cost me 3 saturdays of babysitting! got help installing it and now i have windows 2000. getting more ram tomorrow. guess my hard drive crashing had it's silver lining after all.

AlphaTroll said:

No...That would be the Village People... :errrr:

Squiggy said:
No...That would be the Village People... :errrr:

No the former was correct.....village poeple just spawend endless gay jokes, a perverse respect for the YMCA by the male youth, and endless parodies, which were at times horrible.

The VP were the first 'composite' group. i.e. Personalities hired to create a group. Their success made the idea for future composite groups plausible.

Come to think of it, you could probably go all the way back to the Monkees...Although their success was rather accidental. They were actually hired as actors for a TV series that just happened to be about a group...:tardbang:

i like the monkees. i think my penchant for boy bands stops there. i like justin timberlakes music a bit but i can't abide by 'nsync or whoever. never was a NKOTB fan....always went for the heavy metal hair band type back then...

Back