Tonksy = ill

*hug* well, i was gonna send some chicken soup over ... but since you can't even hold down toast and tea ...

*hugs* make sure the man waits on you hand and foot while you're down ... do you have a bell handy? :D

kuulani said:
*hug* well, i was gonna send some chicken soup over ... but since you can't even hold down toast and tea ...

*hugs* make sure the man waits on you hand and foot while you're down ... do you have a bell handy? :D
oooh...a bell...now there's an idea...j/k he has been very good to me.
thanks for the soup anyway ;)

Wow - there is definitely something going around - my neighbor's son flew out from San Diego last week, and he was sick when he got here. He was still sick when he left today. My neighbor's wife came down with it on Thursday, and she has been very sick since. The symptoms are kind of like food poisoning, but it seems to be a communicable virus. She went to the doctor and all he could do for her was to prescribe something to stop the, um, trips to the bathroom. He also told her to drink lots of Gatorade for the dehydration.

Tonksy, I hope you don't have the same bug, it seems to take a week or more to run it's course. :(

Get well soon! :cool:

Good luck, best wishes... and I guess it's a good thing I didn't go to your Waffle House like I'd planned. :p

Sharky said:
Wow - there is definitely something going around - my neighbor's son flew out from San Diego last week, and he was sick when he got here. He was still sick when he left today. My neighbor's wife came down with it on Thursday, and she has been very sick since. The symptoms are kind of like food poisoning, but it seems to be a communicable virus. She went to the doctor and all he could do for her was to prescribe something to stop the, um, trips to the bathroom. He also told her to drink lots of Gatorade for the dehydration.

Tonksy, I hope you don't have the same bug, it seems to take a week or more to run it's course. :(

Get well soon! :cool:
i've never experienced food poisoning...but i don't think my illness is that...forceful...i just feel like i am having a constant headrush and i'm all clammy and hot and my tummy is in revolt.
thanks for the well wishes you guys. :hug:

we've noticed a slight increase in the number of people with the same symptoms. yay. a new bug going around. something to look forward too....

any better today tonks?

Spot said:
we've noticed a slight increase in the number of people with the same symptoms. yay. a new bug going around. something to look forward too....

any better today tonks?
no puke...less body aches...but i feel very disconnected and all feverish and clammy. i would say that i am improving....i hope.

Eww, I hate being sick, and I so rarely am, thankfully. One time I got sick was right before I was supposed to be on a WGN TV news event with our road rallyes. At least I got sick before the event rather than during it. I doubt it was any nervousness, I got sick a whole day before it and was puking everything and pale and weak and all that other fun stuff. Besides, we had already been televised once, and I was fine for that.

Anyways, get better soon, tonksy!

thanks guys...and may i not recommend apple cinnamon flavor theraflu for your next flu medication *insert gross gagging smilie here.

Inkara1 said:
Which flavor would you recommend, then?
of theraflu? how about none...i'd stick with the soothing alcohol-induced coma of nyquil....course that does nothing for tummies but that is besides the point.

It's been nearly three years. Did you finally get better, or are you still sucking it out for all it's worth?

Back