Too Muscular = ugly?

MrBishop

Some people love their muscles. Some people love them too much.

There is nothing wrong with being well muscled, and there is nothng wrong with body-building as a professional sport, but the moment that you dose yourself with steroids to such a massive scale that you no longer resemble anything humanly possible, you've lost.

This young woman has lost all femininity and sexuality IMHO.
Comments?

Too muscular people are ugly, whether it is a man or a woman.

Well defined muscles (aka not flaccid ones) are the best.

i like muscles on some guys...i drool over professional wrestlers and football players but i don't like the mister olympia crap....there is too big...any bigger than bill goldberg is too big.

she is roided, and implanted

it's gross BUT a female bodybuilder who does it naturtally can be very attractive.

I find her falseness ugly

Toned is better. A nice swimmers body is best. Muscles don't bother me on men unless they are so huge that they cannot comb their own hair anymore because their arms will not reach. Muscular women don't bother me until they start getting that thick neck appearance and fat free skin. Those kinds of traits are too masculine. Plus... Its also hard to date a woman that can trash you in arm wrestling.

paul_valaru said:
she is roided, and implanted

it's gross BUT a female bodybuilder who does it naturtally can be very attractive.

I find her falseness ugly

Totally agree there. Whether it be female or male, naturally is nice. This woman looks like a man. Who would ever want to be around her?!!

Uki Chick said:
Totally agree there. Whether it be female or male, naturally is nice. This woman looks like a man. Who would ever want to be around her?!!

a guy who like being beaten, and isn't quite out of the closet yet

I know it is a woman but i doubt women had the right to be muscular in Greece. I am not too sure on that....i doubt they did.

I agree. I honestly dont' think she's pretty at all :/ Too manly, and even guys that muscular are ugly to me. I like semi defined muscle.

Back