Tooth and nail...

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
The gloves came off in South Carolina and the mud started slinging...

“You know, Senator Obama, it is very difficult having a straight-up debate with you, because you never take responsibility for any vote, and that has been a pattern,” Mrs. Clinton said, drawing a chorus of jeers from a crowd at the Palace Theater in Myrtle Beach, S.C.

Mr. Obama shot back that Mrs. Clinton was conducting a brand of negative politics that, he suggested throughout the night, she and her husband had perfected: “comb my 4,000 votes in Illinois, choose one, try to present it in the worst possible light.” He added that he had sought to maintain “a certain credibility” in the race.

Politics as usual...

Could it be that they've realized that neither a Black, nor a Bitch is electable and are suiciding to let Edwards win?

So, while watching the debates over the weekend, I figured out why Obama is rising in popularity, and why Hilary is sinking like something that sinks. Obama doesn't have to do a damn thing but sit there and look pretty, and we love him. And Hilary doesn't have to do a damn thing but sit there and look constipated, and you hate her.

In a nutshell: Obama is a stripper and Hilary is your wife. Think about it. When you go to a strip club, you see the very best attributes of the stripper you're ogling. You see her curves and her implants, but you see none of her problems. You don't see her meth habit, her biker ex-boyfriend, the box of severed ears she keeps in her closet. But with your wife, you are familiar not with only the good, but with the bad. The very bad. And this is why men sometimes prefer strippers to their wives.

But, once you leave your wife and start dating a stripper - you quickly find out that she's far worse than your wife could ever be. Your wife doesn't eat her own hair, for example. If the elections were held now, Obama would probably win - which is essentially like marrying a stripper after spending a weekend with her in Vegas, doing lines off her butt. But unlike that entirely made up scenario which definitely didn't happen to me in 1992 when I had long hair and a competitive bobsled racer's physique, a quickie election can't be annulled. If you tie the knot with Obama, as shapely as he is, you're stuck with him for at least four years.
And that's why I recommend ditching both of them and voting for me. I promise a unicorn in every pot and a houseboy in every bed.

And if you disagree with me, then you sir, are worse than Hitler.

http://www.dailygut.com/index.php?i=3526

Could it be that they've realized that neither a Black, nor a Bitch is electable and are suiciding to let Edwards win?

Why wouldn't a black person or a woman be electable? Hell, a goat would crush the republican options.

Hey, don't look at me. Both Canada and the UK have elected wimmens. I'm going off what I hear and read coming up from the south.

Nope. Look what all else they fail to realize. I'm surprised any of the three can get themselves in from the rain.

Edwards is their most electable candidate. A sure sign he won't get nominated.

I do not agree that neither a black nor a woman is electable. Just not this woman, and maybe not this black person.

I just find it amusing that someone in the (D) party has finally gotten around to admitting that the Clintons are liars. Some of us have known that for years.

Back