Tooth and nail...

So why wasn't she at the debate & why is her husband stumping for her?

I thought she was at the debate and all the candidates spouses (and children often) are stumping for them.

I thought she was at the debate and all the candidates spouses (and children often) are stumping for them.
Well, yeah but she's the one all the self-righteous neo-cons want to piss and moan about. My favorite part of that (even though I can't stand her or her husband) is how it drives more votes her way than it prevents.

Just because you're not a member of the vast right wing conspiracy is not reason to get all pissy.

And now a response from Orangeburg, SC. Please take notice of the following sentence and the context in which it was used...

"The race issue is the one thing that doesn't affect me - it's all politics. You can't just be black or a woman - you have to be a good candidate. We're not that naive."

That sentence right there should put both parties on notice.

Unfortunately, there are those that will vote for Barrac because he's black, Hillary because she's a woman. There are also those that will vote vote neither because they are what they are.

We are better that we once were & we are far beyond where many think we are but these issues still affect large scale politics.

Back