Top ten Rush Racist quotes

2. You know who deserves a posthumous Medal of Honor? James Earl Ray [the confessed assassin of Martin Luther King]. We miss you, James. Godspeed.

number 1, i am not a rush fan.

number 2, he has a point here. does anybody really believe king would have the status he has today had he lived? he's a marytyr. he was set up to be one from the start. he was set up to be one by his own people. he took a bullet to advance civil rights. who fired that bullet?

to put int another way, would elvis pressly have millions of adoring fans, impernators, and all the other stuff in 2008 if he was still alive? i dont think so. say the name len bias to a diehard nba fan and he'll tear up and talk about how great he was. he wasa good player, but by dying his talents get overblown. james dean. marilyn monrow. talented yes, but icons? jd sallinger is a celebrated author. yes, his work is quite good, but coud it be that he is celebrated more because he rarely published?

martin luther king was a great man. but i contend that he is considered far greater than what he actually was becaus ehe was killed.

ok, go ahead and call me a racist now. its whats expected

Top ten Rush Racist quotes.

Wow! And then there is all of this evidence on how Rush sat in the pews of his church every Sunday while his preacher carried on racist rants. Oh, yeah, that wasn't rush.

Well how about his living down the street from a proven racist who hates Jews? Oh, yeah. That wasn't rush either.

Well, there must be something other than a bunch of out-of-context quotations posted at Left wing websites and nowhere else. Spike says we shouldn't believe sites that are biased. Seems that there are no legitimate sources for these quotes; and none of them are dated. Makes it harder for someone with access to Rush's site to actually go in and listen to the full context. Anyone got any timelines on these quotes? Dates? Shows? Times? I'll keep looking.

It seems the writer didn't want to be identified or confirmed either. "Barack Marley". Now there's a real name of an Arabic Rastafarian if I ever heard one.

A search turns up nothing but sites like DailyChaos, Huffingandpuffington, etc. spreading this around carefully avoiding anything that could be used for confirmation.

Back