Toronoto: Freedom to Fascism

ResearchMonkey

The cops came and took my gun.
A pounding at the door the other morning; my windows rattled. I was upstairs at work. I don't always leave my desk to hear the good news about Jehovah.

The pounder was insistent. I went down, if only for the sake of the windows.

Oh, jeeze, the cops.
Nothing to see here, continue your way into the boxcar, watch your step.

:swing:

Register the long gun..keep your registration current...no problems. :shrug:
Registration is cheap, can be done online and renewed easily.

If you have a Possession-Only Licence (POL) or a Possession and Acquisition Licence (PAL), a partially completed renewal application (form CAFC 979) will be sent to you at least 90 days before your licence expires.

If buddy got the form and failed to fill it out..that's HIS problem. If he didn't get his form, he should've told the cops as much...gone online and within 5 mintues, would've been all legal.

Got my NRA renewal notice yesterday.
Tomorrow, in the mail it goes.

[hillbilly]Them [/hillbilly] NRA fellows are beating the bushes for us. :thumbup:

:shrug: It's a simple law. Register your firearm..ensure that it's locked up and secure from accidents. If you want to hunt..take a gun safety course, so you don't hurt yourself or anyone with you. If you want to buy more guns, extend your license to an Acquire version.

There's a limit as to the type of gun you may own... most of which would be useless in hunting.

No guns for canucks.

The Nazis required gun registration too, before they came round like this to collect them.

Register the gun..keep your registration current...no problems. :shrug:

No.

:shrug: It's a simple law. Register your firearm..ensure that it's locked up and secure from accidents. If you want to hunt..take a gun safety course, so you don't hurt yourself or anyone with you. If you want to buy more guns, extend your license to an Acquire version.

There's a limit as to the type of gun you may own... most of which would be useless in hunting.

Too bad.

Most places limit how many rounds you can load into a hunting rifle. Several states limit it to 5 or even 3. Quebec limits it to 3, as I recall. Kinda restricts the usefulness of an automatic weapon.

I'd hazard to say that someone showing up for a deer hunt with an AK or an Uzi would be laughed off the range. Hunting is a sport and the primary reason why people own firearms in Canada. Range shooting would be #2. Self-defense is quite a bit further down the list.

Nice rebuttal of history, it never happens like that does it?

ad hoc ergo proctor hoc. The Nazis also required car registration, social insurance numbers, and any number of other registrations. They showed up armed whether the targets had guns registered or not and would've continued in their efforts even if they had NOT removed the guns.

Most places limit how many rounds you can load into a hunting rifle.

I'd hazard to say that someone showing up for a deer hunt with an AK or an Uzi would be laughed off the range.

So criminals have more rounds per clip.

I'd laugh at anyone deer hunting at the range.

So criminals have more rounds per clip.

I'd laugh at anyone deer hunting at the range.

the weapons referenced in bish's post that you quote do not use clips, but magazines.

again i will question the resilience of your spaniard.

633882623788969780-detachableboxmagazinenottobeconfusedwithanenblocclip.jpg

ad hoc ergo proctor hoc. The Nazis also required car registration, social insurance numbers, and any number of other registrations. They showed up armed whether the targets had guns registered or not and would've continued in their efforts even if they had NOT removed the guns.

You wonder why we bitch?

Back