Toy Story i & II in 3D

Professur

Took the family last weekend .... V2 slept through half of II, V3 enjoyed it all, V4 spent half the time hiding under his seat. Personally, I thought 3D was wasted on it, as I thought with Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs. Nothing but the chance for the theater to charge more. I think that further 3D Pixar movies are going to be ignored.

Professur

4 hours of little children trying to put up with wearing 3d glasses made for an adult face isn't what I'd call a good time. I'm writing Guzzo a letter telling them that until they supply child sized glasses, they've forfeited my business. At over $50 for a matinee .... fuck 'em.

ResearchMonkey

Polar Express was well done in 3D
PE had limited 3D-magic for me, but for the majority of the movie was more enjoyable with no glasses. But then again I didn't see it in a theater. Its a great cinematic movie, we have studied it a few times.

None of the action movies have ever done much for me in 3D.

MrBishop

The best use of the 3D tech forr me in that movie was the snow... a minimal part of the movie, but fools you into seeing the snow around you. Quite nice.. I didn't like the roller-coaster bit though...too much shooting for the cheap thrill