Traded vehicles tonight

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
The old Explorer was about to give up the ghost, or at least start costing us a pretty penny. Worked a decent trade on one of these.

alt03.jpg

White with black trim, the fully loaded luxury model with everything except leather seats which we didn't want any damn way. Drives great, nice response, very comnfortable. I'll get to drive it maybe once a month too. :D

Both. Actually, we negotiated it Saturday, slept on it (the decision, not the vehicle), and signed and drove it home tonight.

SWEET, I got my car 2 or 3 days after signing. Which is ok cause I needed to arrange insurance :)

I'm surprised you didn't buy a Ford product. But I'm pretty sure Hyundai/Kia has no ties to GM, so you're safe. :D

2.0 four-cylinder or 2.7 V6? I'm assuming four-wheel drive because of the realities of the area in which you live.

Both. Actually, we negotiated it Saturday, slept on it (the decision, not the vehicle), and signed and drove it home tonight.

If you don't mind me asking, what are your payments like? The wife and I are looking for a decent small ute along the lines of the Ford Escape, and, having been to Korea, Hyundai didn't come to mind. Their quality has improved 100 fold since the 90's though, so we may have to take a closer look...

I don't want to ruin the fun for you with this, but hyundais have an outstanding poor quality, at least over here.

The car looks nice thou.

I don't want to ruin the fun for you with this, but hyundais have an outstanding poor quality, at least over here.

The car looks nice thou.

They have a bad reputation because they used to be crap. Over the past, say, 6 or 8 years they have gotten much more reliable.

I'm surprised you didn't buy a Ford product. But I'm pretty sure Hyundai/Kia has no ties to GM, so you're safe. :D

2.0 four-cylinder or 2.7 V6? I'm assuming four-wheel drive because of the realities of the area in which you live.

The Ford Escapes are outrageously overpriced. The Mazdas are nice, but not many to choose from at the moment locally. None we found were as close to the combination of features we wanted as the Hyundai had.

V6. The four wheel drive was something we were willing to do without (I still have the pickemup truck) but this one had it so we didn't ask them to take it out.

Back