transportation

My girlfriends car
lambo_dia_61.jpg

Vauxhall Corsa Breeze (Hi-Torq) Ltd Edn
1.4 5-door Hatchback
5 Speed Manual Front Wheel Drive
Year: 1998 R
Mileage: 15,000

Basically like this but mine has a slightly bigger boot(trunk) and is metalic ardent blue.

Attachment(s):

c_gls_5dr_flamered_2002.jpg, 9.69kb

246_1038218973.jpg

astra_coupe_coupe_2002.jpg, 9.18kb

246_1038219913.jpg

astra_convertible_breeze_blue.jpg, 7.24kb

246_1038220740.jpg

1988 Audi 90 Quattro (when it's actually working well)
1998 Chrysler Sebring LX

Looking for donations to get the Audi back on the road. Needs new rotors on all 4 corners. :(

People always seem to need money to keep Audis on the road... We had one, and it constantly broke. I've yet to decide whether I hate VW or Audi more...

Last Legionary said:
People always seem to need money to keep Audis on the road... We had one, and it constantly broke. I've yet to decide whether I hate VW or Audi more...

It's still cheaper than a car payment. I figure that my Chrysler is costing me over $250.00 a month in payments. The Audi is paid for. Multiply the car note by 12 to get your yearly cost of ownership, and then apply that to my cost of owning my Audi, and the Audi is cheaper by about $2,000 per year. It's just that when it breaks, it costs a lump that seems higher at the time...

Last Legionary said:
Well, I owned 3 Volkswagens and can't complain. Solid as an iron bar! And note that our roads are pure crap...

HeXp£Øi± said:
Ok last one. the one i let my friends drive.
count1.jpg

Um, Hex. You know how you let me borrow that one a couple weeks ago? Well, the pieces are being sent back to you. Should arrive in about 40 small packages.

Spot said:
Or the Astra convertible

thats a sharp looking convertible.

Its got a reasonable price tag too between £15780* and £19415* depending on engine size - from 1.6i 16v to 2.2i 16v Turbo. Plus it comes in the same bronze as the coupe. :D

* VIP (Vauxhall Internet Price) is the on-the-road price which includes number plates and delivery to dealer, 12 months' Vehicle Excise Duty and new vehicle first registration fee. Excludes fuel and insurance.

£15780* and £19415* :eek: :eek: :eek:

My Toyota Echo was £ 6,000 or so. £ 20,000 is the price of a simple Corvette, new, if you don't go through normal channels...

1985 BMW 318i

Great car, looks like shit, but still runs and I dog the hell out of it.

These are pics of what my car should look like. Except mine is a four door model. I absolutley love this car. I wish I had the money to fix mine up to like new condition. I've done all the research, I know where to get the parts and I'd love to do the work.

Attachment(s):

i-1.jpg, 28.23kb

144_1038244394.jpg

i-2.jpg, 32.10kb

144_1038244410.jpg

i-3.jpg, 23.22kb

144_1038244422.jpg

You know that commerical where the guys are all working out in the gym and a voice comes over the PA system and says something like, "to the owner of a tan mini-van... you left your lights on out in the parking lot..." and all the guys are looking around to see who's the wuss driving the mini-van...?

Toyota Sienna... tan. Dad-mobile. :rolleyes:

Last Legionary said:
£15780* and £19415* :eek: :eek: :eek:

My Toyota Echo was £ 6,000 or so. £ 20,000 is the price of a simple Corvette, new, if you don't go through normal channels...

Yeah, my Corsa was about £6000 last year, but I do like that convertible. Trouble is if I put it outside my house now you could vitually guarantee that the hood would've been slashed by some little bastard by tomorrow morning and the radio and anything not tied down would be gone. And if I parked the coupe here it would nicked for sure! That's why I have a nondecript looking little car - nobodies interested in it, but it can beat a lot of bigger cars from a standing start when I put my foot down. :D Much to their surprise! HE, he, he! - *evil laugh*

Back