Trivia #9

Stop Laughing

To keep things fresher here, when questions start running down I'll put more up, so here ya go:

1. What veteran actor started his cycle of unusual film roles in Rebel Without a Cause?

2. Whose debut album was titled Pieces of You?

3. What association of Union veterans of the Civil War became extinct when its last member died in 1956?

4. What are Sensor, Oasis, Tuxedo and Ivanhoe varieties of?

5. What city is horse racing's Kentucky Derby run in?

6. What is the number-one destination for children participating in the "Make a Wish" program?

Stop Laughing

Disneyworld is right, it's totally different from Disneyland, only a few thousand miles difference. :p My dad did take us to Disneyland after breaking his promise to take us several years earlier to take us to Disneyworld, he took his GF instead.

Churchill Downs is the racetrack, I'm asking for the city though.

Computer viruses are not it (they usually have weirder names than that anyways) and #3 has nothing to do with widows.

Stop Laughing

Sorry, #1 is not James Dean, he's not a veteran actor as he only was in 3 films if I remember correctly before his death, this actor is still alive, one of his most recent movies was Speed (I don't know if he's been in any since). #6 was answered already, Disneyworld. :p

unclehobart

1. Sal Mineo? 'veteran' and 'unusual' are both too subjective to narrow this down properly.

3. An association of veterans of the Union Forces of the Civil War formed in 1866, the Grand Army of the Republic was made up of men who served in federal service in the Army, Navy or Marine Corps, and included at least one female member. Membership in the Grand Army of the Republic was open only to men who had fought in the Civil War in one of the Union forces and as a result, when the last member died in 1956 the Grand Army of the Republic ceased to exist. The Allied Orders of the Grand Army of the Republic were then formed to preserve the memory of the men of the Grand Army of the Republic.