• trojans

Votes: 7 58.3%
  • lifestyles

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • i have no idea what you're talking about :rolleyes:

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
That is a good idea

Not sure how my mom would feel about it though. I am sure she KNOWS what I do but she and i have never talked about it...

you need to keep it somewhere you go every morning without fail...underwear drawer? something like that...

hehe, except I don't get up til noon or 1 pm on weekends so I must take them at night. I have a program on my computer at home where I get a pop-up at 9pm reminding me but I am already in the habit of just closing it if I am in the middle of something and then they just don't get taken :(

Nixy, you could program your cell phone's alarm, you'll know what to do when it sounds.

most of them have one coupled with calendar and a scheduler. You should read the manual :D

Leslie said:
if you take it over 30-35 it can kill you - strokes, blood clots, etc...nothing to do with efficiency...you just can't take it :mope:

The progestogen only pill or injection is best then.

hmm anyone know how I can remember to take it everynight at the same time? I REALLY have to get it right...

I had the 8 weekly injection you can't forget to take it... but you still need extra protection if you take antibiotics. There is also a 12 weekly combined injection. :D

Aunty Em said:
Nixy said:
Luis G said:
And anticonceptive pills are better, far cheaper and there's no barrier

True but if she is late taking one or she is on other medication that can be bad...

Tell me about it! It's 13 and a right little madam... :eek:

I I am confused as to what you mean. I think you are talking to British for me...

The injections can be dangerous though. They can screw you up pretty good. Some people like perma bleed except for 3 or 4 days a month and some stop all together...

Nixy said:
Aunty Em said:
Tell me about it! It's 13 and a right little madam... :eek:

I I am confused as to what you mean. I think you are talking to British for me...

I think she means she has a 13 years old daughter ;)

20% of the women who have the progestogen only injection stop having periods all together - I was one. Before I had it I had very heavy painful periods, bleed for up to 10 days and had raging PMS. Now I no longer take it I have very light periods (3 days) and very little pain but best of all no PMS! So it was good for me. :)

I stopped having them 3 years ago when I was 43 btw. It can take up to 6 months to return to normal afterwards.

I think she means she has a 13 years old daughter

... give that man a prize... :D

13 yrs. of former marriage, an' only a handful of times, would she allow me to go without "protection"/"numb-jacket"...........

Durin' my divorce, I vowed to self, I'd never wear one a those damn things again, an' got myself snipped.........

If I ever ever had to choose between a circumstance which "could" require me usin' one, an' abstainence, I'd choose to abstain.

I'm 34, I know 'ow to ease the tension myself, an' I could give a damn who knows:grumpy:

Fortunately, my lover an' my new life, promise much more than I could've ever hoped for!!:D

For what its worth, Lifestyles was my most common purchase, purely from a pricepoint/reasonably lower levels of numbness:rolleyes:

(Its those lambskin ones that always intimidated me, 'ave ya ever unrolled one a those puppies an' checked out the SIZE?:eek: If I would see aguy byin' a pack of those things, I'd be like, steppin' aside an' sayin' "pardon me sir", ya can 'ave my place in line.):D :headbang:

Back