Troll Central.

Professur

That's just TG being TG. That's nothing. Heck, I have to take her off my ignore list just to see it.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
ClaireBear said:
Okay... but horses for courses... its all relevent and individual isn't it.

I'd hate to suggest that if the term had been used by another member other than TG the issue wouldn't be raised... but there! I have... and even I saw it as harsh.... perhaps for that single reason alone... :shrug:

I just don't like everyone picking on each other... childish and reactionary!

In saying that, you are suggesting I pick sides and that's not my style. I call it as I see it, when I see fit to. I don't care who (generic) you are.

Oz

Good grief Prof......you really do get irate about the tiniest little thing :nerd:

Of course it was a cheap shot......I'd taken a few here after I left ......so I pulled one back, it was hardly declaring WWIII was it? :alienhuh:

I do like the reaction of banning all OTC and PiL associates.....that was a nice touch, for your information an admin at PiL saw the shoutbox, asked me to quit, I respected his wishes.....end of story. No big deal.

Childish? Yes, very. But of course children always follow on example, don't they ;)

it wasn't intended to start a PiL/OTC arguement (as far as I'm aware nobody is interested in that)........it was just a cheap shot..read it, roll your eyes if you're that worried about it and forget it, or retaliate to me if you feel in ness......i forgot it moments after I'd been asked to quit... and so did everyone else :shrug:

Professur

Your "admin" was a willing participant until I posted this, Oz. And this was never an OTC/PiL thing. It was a whinny ass child thing. Someone want's to call OTC childish names, go right ahead. But don't ever think that they'll come back and waste our bandwidth as though nothing had happened.

And why, exactly, would you drag this back out? Tell me.

Raven

Annoying SOB
There is only one particularly unwanted person here Claire, and it ain't you.....

/me does as many holy things to ward of he who must not be named

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Raven said:
There is only one particularly unwanted person here Claire, and it ain't you.....

/me does as many holy things to ward of he who must not be named

Oh yea, I'd forgotten about HIM.

rephrase:
There are incredibly few unwanted people around here.

Winky

blackout081503-7hrsafter-text.jpg