Troll Central.

Raven

Annoying SOB
Burning that information will result in the release of many dark spirits so be properly prepared beforehand.

Oz

Professur said:
Your "admin" was a willing participant until I posted this, Oz.

I have no idea about the current administration policies on PiL. If an admin makes a decision one way or another (or even changes their mind on a decision) is none of my business :shrug: The only way it affects me is if I wish to go with their decisions, or quit the forums :lloyd:

And this was never an OTC/PiL thing.

As I said, was never intended to be.

It was a whinny ass child thing.

As I freely admitted :) And probably shouldn't surprise anyone, not if they've read more than a dozen of me posts that is, I don't recall ever using forums for anything more than an excuse to have a laugh.....certainly not a place where I'd bother acting mature :nerd: anyone who has read more than a dozen posts will realise that I was hardly being insulting at all.....didn't really have the heart to put much effort into it

Someone want's to call OTC childish names, go right ahead.

It happened here to me....it happened there to you. I'm sure we'll all live happily ever after :lloyd:

But don't ever think that they'll come back and waste our bandwidth as though nothing had happened.

If I remember rightly.....the Trollcentral incident was sparked by my surprised that I was still allowed to post.....as to what my personal muttering have to do with anyone else that enjoys posting at both boards still puzzles me tho' :confused:

And why, exactly, would you drag this back out? Tell me.

Not drag back out my dear fellow.....became aware off. I don't have much interest in perusing forums that I'm not an active member of ;) Might as well stand outside a pub and stare through the window :nerd: