Try to explain THIS to your insurance company

the first one i had seen before. the story i heard was that the driver was not hurt at all but the horse died. im sure theyll call them "acts of god" or something like that

red car pic

"Believe me, i swear, there was a huge elephant coming straight towards me carrying some sort of beast in it's trunk"

The first one looks like it would have scared the crap out of me...imagine how much of the interior the horse must be occupying?

The second one looks like pure stupidity.

And the third....I never would have thought a deer could do THAT MUCH damage to a durango!

That third pic is exactly thr reason why I've got screamers on the front of my minivan.

A few weeks ago, the missus and I almost creamed a cow (if you'll pardon the pun), who was taking a casual stroll accross the street at 11pm. All-black cow, on a country road at night. Now...THAT would've done some friggin damage!

MrBishop said:
That third pic is exactly thr reason why I've got screamers on the front of my minivan.

A few weeks ago, the missus and I almost creamed a cow (if you'll pardon the pun), who was taking a casual stroll accross the street at 11pm. All-black cow, on a country road at night. Now...THAT would've done some friggin damage!

Cultural gap...whats a screamer?

My ex hit a fawn when we were driving on a mountain one time. Thank God it went under the car instead of over it. I surprised myself by freaking out and crying hysterically; I never thought I'd react like that.

We had a fight about it later because his erratic driving was a problem normally, much less driving on the side of a mountain. But he did do the right thing, aiming straight for it. If he had swerved to the right to avoid hitting it, we would have careened off the side of the mountain and most surely died.

Sharky said:
The boat - "Temporary Insanity" . . . more like "Temporary Lapse of Prudence". :lloyd:
Actually, I thought it was well named... :D

I had a deer suddenly bound across the road in front of me while driving through Rendlesham Forest, fortunately I wasn't going very fast...

I stopped to rubberneck a car that took out a moose once...or rather, it was the other way around. The cops were about to 'put down' the bull-moose which had a few broken legs, but seemed no more than stunned beyond that. The car in question was something else. I hope the driver was as lucky as the moose.

Those two little bits of shaped plastic are well worth the $7 I paid for them...and then some.

MrBishop said:
I stopped to rubberneck a car that took out a moose once...or rather, it was the other way around. The cops were about to 'put down' the bull-moose which had a few broken legs, but seemed no more than stunned beyond that. The car in question was something else. I hope the driver was as lucky as the moose.

Those two little bits of shaped plastic are well worth the $7 I paid for them...and then some.

You hope the cops 'put down' the driver of the car too????

Erm - remind me never to have an accident when you're around! :eek3:

Back