Trying to catch Casper unawares...

Actually I haven't used anything to enhance the pictures at all, this is how the came out of the camara. I just used zoom to take them and resized them to post. :)

They are £179 in Argos.

Fujifilm Finepix A204 Zoom compact digital camara, easy enough for a total beginner like me not to mess up. It takes 2x AA batteries... £14.99 for a fast charger and 4x NiMH batteries. XD picture card is £29.99 for 64MB that lets you take 159 1200x1600 2MP images, and £9.99 for a Kodak Gear padded pouch to put them all in. :)

Oh, and it also takes up to 20 secs of video as well and can be used as a webcam. End of advert.... :D

I really wanted a camcorder, but I can't afford one yet so I got this to learn how to take good pics with first. I'd say from my results so far it's pretty idiot proof... there's not a lot I can do to screw it up unless you count camara wobble. ;)

I just recorded my first video... I just panned around the room and zoomed in on my chest of draws... apart from the fact that the lightings bad... it doesn't handle artificial light very well... it's quite reasonable and only took 3.1MB in 320 mode. So you can take around 20 short videos on a 64MB card.

Back