Turkey hunting

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
I know some wont approve, but i wanted to tease prof and pt....
Im leaving tomorrow to go turkey hunting. nah nah nah

*is ignorant about hunting

How do you hunt those?, gun, bow, slingshot?

samcurry said:
I know some wont approve, but i wanted to tease prof and pt....
Im leaving tomorrow to go turkey hunting. nah nah nah
Are you using shotgun or bow?

If you Live anywhere in Ontario your bound to find wild Turkeys everywhere. On my way to work I see them...they even come into town and walk around the sub-burbs...yea, you could drive up ...get out of the car...and grab one.
1st ever wild turkey drive-thru. :tank:

hunting with a shotgun. Prof the snow is gone already. Supposed to be mid 60's and sunny.
Luis, you can hunt with either a shotgun or bow. I want to make it quick and easy.

Miss Chopper, is that an invite? I'd love to come up there and hunt anything.

Miss Chopper said:
If you Live anywhere in Ontario your bound to find wild Turkeys everywhere. On my way to work I see them...they even come into town and walk around the sub-burbs...yea, you could drive up ...get out of the car...and grab one.
1st ever wild turkey drive-thru. :tank:
I think I've seen a wild turkey ONCE and I've lived in Ontario for 19 years...and then it was in the middle of butt-fuck nowhere

Djcake said:
i've never see one :(

Don't worry...when I did it was dark...I saw a blob that my dad told me was a wild Turkey...I was like 10 so I really had no clue.

I see them all the time on my way to work. They like to hang out in fields eating whatever crop is left. Now, actually getting in range to shoot one is another matter entirely.

Nixy said:
I think I've seen a wild turkey ONCE and I've lived in Ontario for 19 years...and then it was in the middle of butt-fuck nowhere
*lives in butt-fuck nowhere*

Nixy said:

I know what you mean, i never saw them for years now all of a sudden all the time!
years ago the Gov. made hunting season for these birds so short that the Wild turkey POP. was growing rapidly...it wasn't till just a year or so ago that now the Gov. has relaxed is time period to keep the turkey POP down.
What Area of Ontario Nixy?

samcurry said:
hunting with a shotgun. Prof the snow is gone already. Supposed to be mid 60's and sunny.
Luis, you can hunt with either a shotgun or bow. I want to make it quick and easy.

Miss Chopper, is that an invite? I'd love to come up there and hunt anything.
Sure Sammy, Come up anytime...the huntings great up here in the great white North....just one thing, no hunting Beaver.. :la:

My mother puts out feed. She gets deer every night, about 50 feet from the house, and the turkeys usually show up in the morning to clear out the scraps. I've stood on her deck and watched them peck at the stuff, no more than 15 feet away.

Of course, you have to watch it up there. There's a black bear who sweeps through from time to time, and you do NOT want to say howdy to Mr. Bear. My blessed (and sometimes misguided) mother has been known to throw apples towards him. We had an extended chat about that.

Of course, if you decide to try and hunt on her property, she just might take the 410 gauge to your ass.

Sam, where's mine? I don't have time for such frivolous goood times since I have to work :(

Back