Two married buddies

Nixy said:
The me additude is probably more of a problem today because we do get married a lot older than we used to. So, there is more time for us to be individuals, to establish who ME is...so when we try to turn into a WE it's harder because everyone is more established as an individual.

That's ......

That's incredible, Nix.

Yep. The first guy's wife always wakes up. So the second guy acts like he's horny, so the wife fakes sleep.

PostCode said:
Like you've never done that? :lol2:
um no. if i (lord forbid) don't want sex i say so...or at least i would say so. i'm sure i've said so in the past...sometime.

I don't think it's the sex that she'd be objecting to, so much as the drunken guy smelling like shit, slurring, weaving, and falling asleep half-way through the act. :shrug:

BeardofPants said:
I don't think it's the sex that she'd be objecting to, so much as the drunken guy smelling like shit, slurring, weaving, and falling asleep half-way through the act. :shrug:
now that i can agree with....unless i'm a drunken girl smelling like shit, slurring, weaving, and falling asleep halfway through the act.

Gee, you ladies are hard to please...we can't fall asleep before, or we're inattentive...we can't fall asleep during, or we're drunken slobs...and we can't fall asleep immediately after because we're insensitive. Just when is a poor man supposed to get any sleep? :D

Gato_Solo said:
Gee, you ladies are hard to please...we can't fall asleep before, or we're inattentive...we can't fall asleep during, or we're drunken slobs...and we can't fall asleep immediately after because we're insensitive. Just when is a poor man supposed to get any sleep? :D
i really don't care if you fall asleep after or not...just don't wake me.

Without two "ME's"

there can never be a "WE"

save the drama fo yo Mama
Self.jpg

Back