Ugh oh

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
If ya can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Mike Marlowe fully admits that he sometimes gave George Gillespie a hard time in that AOL chatroom.

But never in his wildest imagination did he expect to be sued in court for what he characterized as "razzing."

"We gave him crap," said Marlowe, a 33-year-old welder in Fayette, Ala. "I'm not going to deny it. I teased him and he teased me back. He gave it back better than he ever got it."

A generation ago, such petty personal beefs might have been settled with fists outside the corner bar, but now it's the Internet age — and Ohio resident George Gillespie instead filed a $25,000 lawsuit against two erstwhile cyber chums he met in the sprawling 900-room, mostly anonymous society that makes up AOL's chat universe

CourTV

Great. If that crap holds up in court I'm gonna request all my personal info be scragged so some loser doesn't try that crap with me.

They just made it illegal to razz anyone on the net without full disclosure. That was last weeks news.

unclehobart said:
Great. If that crap holds up in court I'm gonna request all my personal info be scragged so some loser doesn't try that crap with me.

So...how much can I get for you calling random people "loser". I can use the scratch to help alleviate my personal stress whilst I am deployed, eh unc? :devious:

Gato_Solo said:
So...how much can I get for you calling random people "loser". I can use the scratch to help alleviate my personal stress whilst I am deployed, eh unc? :devious:
Now, now... I'm not calling random people 'loser'. It's a very specific 99.44% slice of the population.

Back