Uh-oh...THE FLU!!!!!!!

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
So avery wakes up with a headache, tempra does nada, off to the clinic. pukes a few time, has a fever....THE FLU.

Now Leslie is taking a lie down, not feeling so well..waiting for the other 2 to start complaining (though they seem happy enough)

Doctor says gatorade, ain't nothing else but to let it run it's course.

something tells me the spagetti i made isn't gonna be eaten.

Dang. Who has the flu in the area? Was it from school? Time to kick some ass... as soon as you can keep fluids down.

unclehobart said:
Dang. Who has the flu in the area? Was it from school? Time to kick some ass... as soon as you can keep fluids down.

sunday school maybe.

always said the church was evil

*not a church going girl*

Which makes answering the crying child asking "why did god make sicknesses?" way interesting.

Leslie said:
*not a church going girl*

Which makes answering the crying child asking "why did god make sicknesses?" way interesting.

Yeah, I have been wondering...who was it that introduced them to the church?? Or did you expose them so they could make their own decissions even though you choose to not attend?

Nixy said:
Yeah, I have been wondering...who was it that introduced them to the church?? Or did you expose them so they could make their own decissions even though you choose to not attend?
Some neighbourhood kids kept getting off the bus with candy, and he saw that. So, eventually he told a couple he wanted to go, and one came to the door and asked me if he could bring Avery. I came to find out later that they get a chocolate bar if they bring someone. Anyway, he went, he loved it, and has been a thumper ever since.

Leslie said:
Some neighbourhood kids kept getting off the bus with candy, and he saw that. So, eventually he told a couple he wanted to go, and one came to the door and asked me if he could bring Avery. I came to find out later that they get a chocolate bar if they bring someone. Anyway, he went, he loved it, and has been a thumper ever since.

There are worse things he could be involved in :)

From the same neighbourhood kids who found him Jesus, he also learned how to break into a car.

But yes, I'm glad he goes. I think he needs the lifetime of guilt more than most.

Leslie said:
From the same neighbourhood kids who found him Jesus, he also learned how to break into a car.

But yes, I'm glad he goes. I think he needs the lifetime of guilt more than most.

and with that, 17,000... damn I'll never get close to y'all

Leslie said:

Hey, know how to open a car is handy. In fact, knowing most criminal techniques comes handy from time to time, as long as he doesn't use his new and improved knowledge in a bad way ;)

Luis G said:
Hey, know how to open a car is handy. In fact, knowing most criminal techniques comes handy from time to time, as long as he doesn't use his new and improved knowledge in a bad way ;)

Exactly, we have people lock their keys in their cars here at work all the time... Have a fellow at this point who keeps a coat hanger at his desk, lol.

Luis G said:

This is Avery, though he is getting better, yesterday he came up to me, and handed me my pocket knife, and said "you shouldn't leave this lying around".

Back