Uh-oh...THE FLU!!!!!!!

paul_valaru said:
This is Avery, though he is getting better, yesterday he came up to me, and handed me my pocket knife, and said "you shouldn't leave this lying around".

You seem to be having a very positive effect on the boy :)

Nixy said:
You seem to be having a very positive effect on the boy :)

time will tell.I play with him and encourage him when he is good, and ignore him when he is not, and he prefers me yelling over not paying attention to him at all.

paul_valaru said:
time will tell.I play with him and encourage him when he is good, and ignore him when he is not, and he prefers me yelling over not paying attention to him at all.

Yeah, Les was telling me :)

paul_valaru said:
This is Avery, though he is getting better, yesterday he came up to me, and handed me my pocket knife, and said "you shouldn't leave this lying around".

Of course now your prints are on it ,as he has wiped his off,your the defendant. :D

A.B.Normal said:
Of course now your prints are on it ,as he has wiped his off,your the defendant. :D

lol, the workign theory is if i leave it out he will try to kill me with it, and he likes me and doesn't want me dead.

J/K

Flu...lovely! It'll be making the rounds around here soon too.

Montreal Children's Hosp. here we come :(

paul_valaru said:
I'm assuming you didn't see the knife in his hand as he walked up to you?

I would have ran.

Well, do your best to keep an eye on him. Paul I mean, try to keep him safe.

Back