Ultraviolet

Winky

Release Date: Feb 24, 2006
Rating: PG-13

Synopsis:
In the late 21st-century, a vampiric disease modifies some people,
imbuing each of them with superhuman strength, intelligence and speed.
Worldwide civil war looms as normal people,
feeling threatened by their enhanced brethren, demand the extermination of the group.
One such transformed female (Milla Jovovich)
finds herself caught in the crossfire when she becomes the protector of a boy who is
perceived as a threat to humanity.
Cast:
Milla Jovovich, Cameron Bright, Nick Chinlund, William Fichtner, Sebastien Andrieu, Ida Martin, Ricardo Mamood

I wuv Milla of the tiny pert titties

uvl.JPG

looks like an Aeon rip off

I am SO there

bring it!!!

Is it supposed to be a horror film? an action film? a waste of film? it almost sounds like Alien v. Predator folded into Blade.

It sounds like Blade meets that one ST:TNG where all the people on this planet were hunting down these people that had evolved into what looked like the aliens from cocoon because they were all gifted and it scared them.

nah... That would imply a moral lesson and thought. Such movies as these are all about snappy one liners, tight clothes, martial arts, and blowing up heads in a really cool way.

unclehobart said:
nah... That would imply a moral lesson and thought. Such movies as these are all about snappy one liners, tight clothes, martial arts, and blowing up heads in a really cool way.
you say that like its a bad thing...

Do these little girls go to a gulag to acheive that gross bony look?

yeah and this is where you'll in ten years too

of course by then the 'Gramps' label will be valid

me wee tot will be 28 by then

don't need to be winky's age to leer at the girlies. but it does seem to get worse every year for me...

Yeah his third post since registering on 11/16/03
and it is too join us in a leer-a-long for Milla

good taste Minky

good taste indeed

Release Date: March 3rd, 2006 (wide)

MPAA Rating: PG-13 for sequences of violent action throughout, partial nudity and language.

who could ask for anything more

jfrtj.JPG

Back