Ultraviolet

Winky said:
Release Date: March 3rd, 2006 (wide)

MPAA Rating: PG-13 for sequences of violent action throughout, partial nudity and language.

who could ask for anything more
LOL, my nephew saw the previews, and said, "I don't guess I can watch that one, can I?"
I said why not.
he said "Because it's ultra-violent" :alienlol:

I told him, "No it's Ultraviolet, like the light rays" :lol2:

Winky said:
Release Date: March 3rd, 2006 (wide)

MPAA Rating: PG-13 for sequences of violent action throughout, partial nudity and language.

who could ask for anything more

More violence, full frontal nudity and foul mouthed language.

Well any movie that shows Milla's ass in the first
five minutes is defiantly a winnah in my book!

and the gravity leveler was cool

“Yes, I was born into a world you may find hard to understand…the 20th century was the last century of any mystery. In the 21st, all mysteries were unraveled. There was no place left that was unexplored. The common cold was cured. String theory was unified. And everything that could be known, was. If you had a question, we now know the answer.”

Actually, I'd say wait for it to come out on video. The action scenes were plentiful but it was generally kind of one dimensional. :shrug:

A clear attempt to cash in on Milla's rising popularity.

I thought Milla was hot since she played Leeloo in the 5th Element.

I saw her in an interview the other night on Craig Ferguson's show and she sounded like Fran Drescher the Nanny. It was painful to have to listen to her speak and laugh. Too bad.

flavio said:
I thought Milla was hot since she played Leeloo in the 5th Element.

I saw her in an interview the other night on Craig Ferguson's show and she sounded Fran Drescher the Nanny. It was painful to have to listen to her speak and laugh. Too bad.
Improvise, flav. Gag her and screw her anyway. :swing:

chcr said:
Improvise, flav. Gag her and screw her anyway. :swing:

if flavio was getting on her, i suspect she would have already lost the ability to talk due to

a) chloroform, or,
b) shovel to the head.

LMFAO

Heh well if I had to pass by Milla
on my way to 'do' Charlize
I'd sure as hell stop and ask:

can I swing by here on my way back?!?

Hell squeal like a stuck pig baby I don't care!

milla.JPG

Back