Ummm...Leslie?

tonksy

WTF?
veginst.jpg

Now this isn't like for stuffing some veghead sausage - these are not casings.

ohgoodgod. :sick:
I dunno wtf. That'd make me ill whether they're vegetarian or not.

They're either...flour based or something so that vegetarians don't feel the pain of missing out on intestine eating, or my next of kin can sell my intestines to the intestine black market after I die.

weeeeeeeeird. :circle:

My word, I knew most of you were clueless .... but c'mon.

If someone said pig intestines, you'd know they were from a pig, wouldn't you?

ohgoodgod. :sick:
I dunno wtf. That'd make me ill whether they're vegetarian or not.

They're either...flour based or something so that vegetarians don't feel the pain of missing out on intestine eating, or my next of kin can sell my intestines to the intestine black market after I die.

weeeeeeeeird. :circle:

Non-vegetarians normally eat intestines? :crap:

Non-vegetarians normally eat intestines? :crap:

Yeah, we call them tripas around here. If properly washed and cooked they are tasty. I dislike when they are cooked soft, I prefer them somewhat crunchy.

My word, I knew most of you were clueless .... but c'mon.

If someone said pig intestines, you'd know they were from a pig, wouldn't you?

So when you go to a vegeterian store, do you ask them where the vegeterians for sale are?

The stuff was beet flour and rice flour with god knows what else it in to hold it together... but it really was vegetarian. God knows why such a thing exists though. Must be a Chinese/Viet/Maylay thing.

The stuff was beet flour and rice flour with god knows what else it in to hold it together... but it really was vegetarian. God knows why such a thing exists though. Must be a Chinese/Viet/Maylay thing.

The writing looks Japanese, but its hard to tell due to the blurry image. Was someone laughing when they took that pic, or was/is their phone that bad?

I think the bag was just held too close to the camera and got inside the focus angle. Note how everything on the shelf behind it seems to be in great focus. Perhaps the autofocus beam was bouncing off the wall where everything else was placed. Theres no telling what gets into the mind of these newfangled gizmos these days.

Back