Unbelievable Video: Cop Chase

Luis G said:
woah, I wonder if the car smashed his head.

A police chase comes to an unbelievable ending in suburban St. Louis Friday evening. Police were following the driver of an SUV on Interstate 64. They say the driver was a suspect in a double homicide that happened in Town and Country, Missouri earlier in the day. Police say the driver was speeding and driving erratically when his vehicle suddenly ran off the road and flipped several times. The driver was tossed out of the window and ended up lying on the ground. The SUV nearly hit the man but stopped just before crushing him. The suspect was taken to a local hospital, where he later died.

PostCode said:
A police chase comes to an unbelievable ending in suburban St. Louis Friday evening. Police were following the driver of an SUV on Interstate 64. They say the driver was a suspect in a double homicide that happened in Town and Country, Missouri earlier in the day. Police say the driver was speeding and driving erratically when his vehicle suddenly ran off the road and flipped several times. The driver was tossed out of the window and ended up lying on the ground. The SUV nearly hit the man but stopped just before crushing him. The suspect was taken to a local hospital, where he later died.

Now I feel stupid, it was right there.... :lloyd:

me either.

here. radio play by play.

some fool in a car is running from the cops.

Fast, slowing, faser faster OH! he just missed that (car, pedestrian, tanker truck, bridge abatement, other fleeing felon)...he's turning, going straight, faster fast...no, he's slowing, slowing, slowing...some kid on a tricycle just passed this imbecile...OH NO!!! HE MAY HAVE A GUN!!! KILL HIM NOW!!! oh, sorry, that was just a pop can being thrown in the recycle bin...faster, he's getting on the freeway....

I'd like to take a moment & tell you about our sponsor for this car chase....NASCAR.

Back