Under my skin

Shaw is not responsible for any content you post, store, transmit, disseminate or access through use of the Services. Any content questions or complaints you may have regarding content you access should be addressed to the content provider.

You are responsible for information published to the Web or other Internet services, through your account. Shaw reserves the right to refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, that it, at its sole discretion, deems to be offensive, indecent, or otherwise inappropriate regardless of whether such material or its dissemination is unlawful.

Shaw has no obligation to monitor transmissions made on the Services. However, Shaw has the right to monitor such transmissions and to disclose the same in accordance with Shaw’s Privacy Policy. By using the Services to publish, transmit or distribute content, a user is warranting that the content complies with this Agreement and licenses and authorizes Shaw to reproduce, publish, distribute and display such content worldwide.

http://www.shaw.ca/en-ca/AboutShaw/TermsofUse/AcceptableUsePolicyInternet.htm#q1

The only somewhat limiting factor for me is the bold text,but I don't see that affecting what I post on messageboards or my surfing habits. :lloyd:

MrBishop said:
You agree not to upload, transmit, distribute, establish means of uploading, transmission, distribution, or otherwise publish (collectively "Post") through any Service, any material that is: revealing of a private body part.

buck.JPG
1973_08.JPG

Cox is fucked up. Bastards.

Shaw doesn't say not to type those things, They say they won't host them.

Gonz said:
Cox is fucked up. Bastards.

Shaw doesn't say not to type those things, They say they won't host them.

Yeah I guess the US has more Lawyers ,because I would think this
{insert ISP here} is not responsible for any content you post, store, transmit, disseminate or access through use of the Services.
could be used to protect them legally and they wouldn't have to be so anal :confused:

Back