Update

Professur said:
Do you see the tiny hole on the screen surround?

If you'd ever been in the same room as my computer I might be half inclined to check :p

You're on the net, and that machine comes with SMS preinstalled. Using the HP openview software, all I needed was the serial number and IP to find it.

Professur said:
You're on the net, and that machine comes with SMS preinstalled. Using the HP openview software, all I needed was the serial number and IP to find it.

what is SMS?

and finding my machine online doesn't help you install a mini hidden webcam :p

Oh, and it doesn't matter what's preinstalled, the first thing I did was get rid of the software on the computer...full format and my own OS

It's not in Windows. It's the asset management in the Bios. You know when you start up the machine and it gives you the memory total, and asks if you want to enter the BIOS? You have to go in there and turn it off.

and the webcam is preinstalled as part of that monitor. Take a look at the manual I sent you. How do you think I know about it?

Professur said:
It's not in Windows. It's the asset management in the Bios. You know when you start up the machine and it gives you the memory total, and asks if you want to enter the BIOS? You have to go in there and turn it off.

and the webcam is preinstalled as part of that monitor. Take a look at the manual I sent you. How do you think I know about it?

You're full of poo poo

Professur said:
Then get a better one on.

You're SO trying to get me in trouble!

I can't wait til the day your daughter brings home spike or someone of the sort with the piercings and the tattoos and the motorcycle! I'll just laugh at you and write her letters telling her to ignore you and follow her heart!

"Spike" may have piercings when he arrives, but he'll have nothing up bleeding rips before he takes my girl anywhere. And motorcycles don't impress me. I ride myself, remember?

I like dealing with guys who wear earrings and other rings. If the shit hits the fan, simply grab and yank. Then beat the crap out of him at your leisure while he's yelping and dancing around.

HomeLAN said:
I like dealing with guys who wear earrings and other rings. If the shit hits the fan, simply grab and yank. Then beat the crap out of him at your leisure while he's yelping and dancing around.

had an earring pulled out, doesn't hurt enough to stop me from defending myself.

I like dealing with guys with beards, you light the beards on fire, and watch the hilarity.

Back