Useless quiz time!!!!! *dance damn you*

You represent... apathy. You don't really show any emotion. You can be considered cruel and cold, but you just don't really care about anything. This is just the way you are... you're quite a challenge to get close to, and others may perceive you as boring.

You represent... angst. You have an extremely cynical outlook on just about everything. It's okay to sulk and be depressed, but life is short, and you only get one. It's only what you make it, and only you can make it improve.

oh yeah? according to which bible? :D

You represent... desire.
You sure are motivated. You have a definite knack for getting what you want. You always put your own interests before those of others, and you almost always find youself being satisfied. Though you have determination, try some compassion. Putting others first occassionally can get you even more satisfying relationships.

who knew?...but, i don't put myself before others...nah uh....i put other first all the time...well, i suppose it is just a quiz...

You represent... loneliness. Always alone and always sad about it... unlike angst, you don't have to look for a reason to be miserable. You want to be in the company of people but aren't sure how to act when you're with them. Sometimes you have to make an effort. You can't always wait for others to come to you.

:confuse3: About half of these internet tests actually fit me.

Angst. But that's not really accurate, since none of the above whould have better fit me on most of those questions.

You represent... loneliness.

Always alone and always sad about it... unlike angst, you don't have to look for a reason to be miserable. You want to be in the company of people but aren't sure how to act when you're with them. Sometimes you have to make an effort. You can't always wait for others to come to you.

1056289753_Aloneliness.JPG

You represent... apathy. You don't really show any emotion. You can be considered cruel and cold, but you just don't really care about anything. This is just the way you are... you're quite a challenge to get close to, and others may perceive you as boring.

Those darn tricky questions. I picked the answers that best suit me (although a couple questions didn't have any suitable answers), and STILL I'm apathetic. I didn't realize. :shrug:

1056293207_Aapathy.JPG
You represent... apathy.
You don't really show any emotion. You can be considered cruel and cold, but you just don't really care about anything. This is just the way you are... you're quite a challenge to get close to, and others may perceive you as boring.

You represent... loneliness. Always alone and always sad about it... unlike angst, you don't have to look for a reason to be miserable. You want to be in the company of people but aren't sure how to act when you're with them. Sometimes you have to make an effort. You can't always wait for others to come to you.

hmmm... i thought i had a good day today.....

You represent... desire. You sure are motivated. You have a definite knack for getting what you want. You always put your own interests before those of others, and you almost always find youself being satisfied. Though you have determination, try some compassion. Putting others first occassionally can get you even more satisfying relationships.

heh... more wrong it could not be.

Rose said:

You're a faker! If you were really apathetic, you wouldn't've taken the quiz...

You represent... anger. Mad at the world, eh? You have a tendency to... freak out easily. Overly emotional about everything, you're most prone to bouts of cruelty and moodiness. Other people may be afraid of the fact that you explode so easily, but at least you're honest... even if you're honest about not liking anything.

Hmm. didn't think I was *that* bad... Now what the fuck you lookin' at?! :mad:

1056293353_Adesire.JPG

You represent... desire. You sure are motivated. You have a definite knack for getting what you want. You always put your own interests before those of others, and you almost always find youself being satisfied. Though you have determination, try some compassion. Putting others first occassionally can get you even more satisfying relationships.

You represent... anger.
Mad at the world, eh? You have a tendency to freak out easily. Overly emotional about everything, you're most prone to bouts of cruelty and moodiness. Other people may be afraid of the fact that you explode so easily, but at least you're honest... even if you're honest about not liking anything.
and i thought i was a happy drunk :beerdrnk: obviously not :beerbang:

BeardofPants said:
You're a faker! If you were really apathetic, you wouldn't've taken the quiz...

Funny how that could've happened. True, that quiz assigned a feeling that could not possibly account for one's taking the quiz. It's the website's fault for plunging us into an unresolvable paradox. Fortunately, it won't tear MY world apart. ;)

Back