Useless quiz time!!!!! *dance damn you*

I stopped taking the test when they didn't have my favorite color. It just can't be accurate if they don't consider that it might be green. :D

result.pl

thats me. wow first one

hope :)

You represent... naivete. So innocent and trusting... you can be very shy at times, but it's only because you're not sure how to act. You give off that "I need to be protected vibe." Remember that not all people are good. Being too trusting will get you easily hurt.

1056289817_Anaivete.JPG

1056293396_Ahope.JPG

You represent... hope. You're quite a daydreamer and can be a hopeless romantic. You enjoy being creative and don't mind being alone at times. You have goals, and know what you want in life... even if they are a little far fetched.

Wow, that fits for the most part, though I still feel that I more of a combination of hope and desire. :love:

You represent... kindness.
You're a very gentle, kind, and caring individual.<br>You truely care about people and are generally<br>well-liked. Though sometimes you may be<br>perceived as weak, you truely have a strong<br>heart and a good desire to help others.
Kidness...look into my eyes. What 'kind' am I?
Ruri-c...1_Akindness.JPG

Second useless quiz

1062436747_sixteen.jpg

My inner child is sixteen years old!

Life's not fair! It's never been fair, but while adults might just accept that, I know something's gotta change. And it's gonna change, just as soon as I become an adult and get some power of my own.
How old is the bastard child within you

1062440431_ten.jpg
The adult world is pretty irrelevant to me. Whether I'm off on my bicycle (or pony) exploring, lost in a good book, or giggling with my best friend, I live in a world apart, one full of adventure and wonder and other stuff adults don't understand.

My inner child is forty-five years old!

I've never really liked children, not even when I was one. I want things neat, ordered, and adult--fine wine instead of french fries, pina coladas by the pool instead of beach sand between my toes. Now if only my fellow adults would stop acting like such, well, children!

hmmm...only off by 5 years....now we combine this with the angst from the previous quiz and it looks like I'm a clone of Fran Liebowitz... :rolleyes:

Back